As interest in our service increases, Clean Home Clear Mind is always on the look out for exceptional hard working individuals to join us. Professional house cleaning experience is not necessary (although it will influence pay) but the attitude to learn is. If you are passionate about cleaning, have an eye for detail, are a responsible and dependable individual that takes pride in your work and want to be part of a winning team, then we would like to hear from you.
All positions begin on a part-time basis, but as we continue to grow you will have the opportunity to develop it into a full-time career. Along the way, we offer a friendly work environment, transportation between jobs, paid training, paid sick and/or personal days, paid vacation and bonus incentives. Keep in mind this position is physically demanding so you must be in excellent physical condition.
Kindly complete our questionnaire which is the first step to be considered as an associate cleaner. If your completed questionnaire then meets our hiring criteria, we will be in touch to schedule a personal interview with you. At that time you will be required to bring in a copy of your resume. Thank you for considering us at Clean Home Clear Mind.
How Did You Hear About Us? *
Are You Legally Authorized To Work In The United States? *
1. Physical Activity & Exercise
3. Flexible Work Schedule & Hours
2. Working In A Team Environment
4. Helping Keep Clients Home Clean
5. Getting Along With Fellow Workers
6. Recognition For Good Job Performance
7. Opportunity To Earn Bonuses Or Awards
8. Opportunity To Become A Team Leader
To what extent would the following job characteristics be appealing to you. On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the most appealing.
Please indicate the correct answer for the following questions by selecting YES or NO
9. Are You Presently Working?
17. Do You Have Any Difficulty Standing, Bending or Kneeling While Cleaning?
10. Do You Have An Active Cell Phone?
11. Do You Own A Computer With Internet Access In Your Home?
12. Do You Speak English Fluently?
13. Do You Speak Any Other Languages Fluently?
14. Do You Smoke Cigarettes?
15. Do You Have Allergies to Pets, Dust, Etc?
16. Do You Have Any Fear of Cats or Dogs?
19. Do You Have Any Professional Residential Cleaning Experience?
18. Can You Stand On Your Feet All Day?
20. Have You Received Any Technical Training or HCT Certification?
21. Are You Able To Lift Up To 30 pounds?
22. Are You Available To Work On Saturdays?
23. Are You A Team Player?
26. Are You Able To Begin Work As Early As 8:00 AM?
25. Are You Familiar With Brooklyn's Different Neighborhoods?
24. Are You Familiar With The NYC Subway System?
The following questions will give us a better sense of how well you would fit into our organization. Answer to the best of your ability.
27. What Do You Like Most About House Cleaning?
28. What Do You Dislike Most About House Cleaning?
29. How Do You Feel About Constructive Criticism?
30. How Would You Describe Your Work Ethic?
31. What Are The Most Overlooked Areas People Miss When Cleaning?
32. How Do You Feel About The Phrase "The Customer Is Always Right"?
33. If You Knew You Were Going To Be Late Arriving To Work What Would You Do?
34. How Do You Feel About Texting And Talking On A Cell Phone In The Work Place?
35. How Would You Define The Term "Green Cleaning" And What Does It Mean To You?
36. If Asked To Re-Clean Areas Previously Cleaned By You, How Would You Handle The Situation?
37. Please Tell Us A Little About Yourself And Why You Feel You Would Be Ideal To Work With And Represent Clean Home Clear Mind.