Do you have a passion for cleaning? Would you like to work with a company that takes pride in what they do? Would you like to work with positive people that continuously strive to be their best? If you answered YES to these questions then consider the benefits of working with Clean Home Clear Mind, a small company that genuinely cares about its employees.
We are a fast-paced, hard working, easy to communicate with, exciting residential cleaning company that services Brooklyn communities and always on the look out for exceptional hard working individuals to join us. House cleaning requires organization, a keen eye for detail and the ability to learn and follow a procedure. Also, because house cleaning is hard work it requires one to be physically active. Regardless of how good a cleaner you may think you are now you will be trained to do it professionally in an energetic and efficient manner.
Positions begin on a part-time basis and may lead a full-time career for the right individuals. Along the way, we offer a friendly work environment, transportation between jobs, paid training, paid sick days, paid holidays, paid personal days, paid vacation days, cell phone allowance and bonus incentives. To be considered all applicants are required to complete our pre-employment questionnaire in its entirely.
1. Physical activity and exercise:
2. Working in a team environment:
4. Helping keep clients home's clean:
3. Working on an individual basis:
5. Opportunity to earn bonuses or awards:
16. Are you presently working full or part-time either independently or with another cleaning company?
14. Would you have any difficulty or experience any discomfort standing, bending or kneeling while cleaning?
12. Are you able to comfortably lift up 30 pounds?
13. Do you have any allergies to dust, dust mites, mold or pet dander?
11. Do you have any fear of or working in the presence of cats or dogs?
15. Do you have any commitments or responsibilities that would hinder meeting work attendance requirements?
THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS GIVE US A BETTER SENSE OF HOW WELL YOU WOULD FIT INTO OUR COMPANY. ANSWER TO YOUR BEST ABILITY.
17. What do you like most about house cleaning?
18. What do you dislike most about house cleaning?
19. How do you feel about constructive criticism?
20. How would you describe your work ethic?
21. What are 5 details most often overlooked when cleaning?
23. How do you feel about the phrase "the customer is always right"?
22. If you knew you were running late for work what would you do?
24. How do you feel about texting and talking on a cell phone in the work place?
25. If asked to re-clean areas previously cleaned by you, how would you handle it?
29. Why do you feel you would be an ideal candidate to work for and represent Clean Home Clear Mind?
How did you hear about our company? *
TO WHAT EXTENT WOULD THE FOLLOWING JOB CHARACTERISTICS APPEAL TO YOU ON A SCALE OF 1-10 WITH 10 BEING THE MOST APPEALING?
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH OF THE CORRECT ANSWERS APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BY SELECTING "YES" OR "NO"
6. Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America? *
7. Are you able to speak, read and write the English language?
8. Do you have a cell phone with 24-hour fast and accurate phone/internet service?
9. Do you have any paid professional residential house cleaning experience?
10. Are you familiar with the getting to and around Brooklyn on the subway system?
26. If something breaks in the home while cleaning it what would you do?
27. If an experienced house cleaner what is the estimated time is usually takes you to clean an average size bathroom assuming it is cleaned every 2 weeks?
28. If an experienced house cleaner what is the estimated time it usually takes you to do a maintenance cleaning for a 1-bed/1-bath apartment assuming it is cleaned every 2 weeks?